- Item Description
- Customer Reviews
- Payment & Shipping
- Transaction History
ARNING: The DL1003166 code name MechX is an exceedingly powerful Japanese-inspired white LED watch. White LED color watches are incredibly rare when compared to the traditional blue, red, or green LED watches. What's more, white LED watches command a higher black market resale value in principal crime havens like the Laughing Man Atoll. Another reason why the DL1003166 is so sought after is because of its Plutonium powered watch battery. Only micro-nuclear power for confinement systems through a Reverse Richards Fission Process (named after Dr Reed Richards) can generate the correct power level to activate the white LED's. But once they're activated--OH BOY!
- Item # DL1003166
- Object Class: Keter
Special Containment Procedures: The DL1003166 comes in its own Adamantium-14 casing. The use of Adamantium-14 over traditional Adamantium is required as a result of the MechX's highly unstable nature and the possibility for it to collapse upon itself and perpetuate a Black Sholes-type Black Hole and ultimately undermine the world's financial markets not to mention the very fabric of Space and Time. This watch's recent release coincides with the discovery of Adamantium-14, where previously there were only 13 allotropes, by Darkseid's chief materials scientist, Masanori Ota. Dr Ota managed the feat by bombarding the Adamantium content of one of Wolverine's clipped fingernails with rho-omicron radiation. The MechX aside from being highly reactive also allows its wearer the following five weapons systems:
- Telepulsion Punch (aka Proton Punch) - energy bolts from fists!
- Cosmo-Arrows (aka Gundamage Darts) - edged projectiles released from the shins
- Double Shaft (aka Spartan Javelin) - twin Cosmic arrows that slice galaxies!
- Pulsar Cannon (aka Chest Cannon) - torpedoes from the torso!
- Eye Blaster Rifle (aka Laser Eyes) - think X-Men Cyclops but times a gajillion!
MechX owners might include: Thomas Anderson aka Neo, Mary Anne Evans aka George Eliot, DJ Cerla aka Floorfilla, Jenna Marie Massoli aka Jenna Jameson, Glenn Bolton aka Daddy-O, and YOU! So order yours today before they're all snapped up by the Ferengi! Brought to by your online merchants of cool - Chinavasion.
At a Glance...
- Perfect gift for Hipsters and 80s-ers
- Rare White LED
- Japanese Watch
- 10x Price Resale Potential
- Popular amongst Tokyo teens
- Main Function: Japanese-inspired white LED digital watch
- Screen: 11 large lattices and 4 small lattices for time and date display
- Color: NZRN Adamantium-14 (Ninja Zombie Robot Nazgul type)
- Material: Adamantium-14
- Length: ~ 180 mm with 20 interlocking segments for wrist adjustment
- Clasp: Exclusive fold over lock design
- Function Buttons:
- Left (B-button)
- Right (A-button)
- Settings: Time, Date
- Power: CR2016 (x1) pre-installed
- Similar LED watches sell on the Internet for over 10x the Chinavasion price, simply google "Japanese LED Watch" to see for yourself.
- Press the right button to display the time on demand.
- This watch is omnipotent BUT it is not waterproof
- White LED Watch
- User Manual - English
- Attractive Gift Box
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you read the time on this watch?
To view the time, simply press the A button (right). The first time you press it, it displays hours. Each of the big lattices (squares) represents one hour. Press the A button again and you will be shown minutes. In minute mode, each of the big lattices represents 5 minute intervals while the small lattices represent 1 minute intervals. On the other hand, if you press the B button (left) it will display the months. Press it again, it will display days.
- How do you change the time on this watch?
Push both A and B buttons for at least 3 seconds to enter setting mode. Then push A for adjustments. Adjustment order is HOUR, MINUTE, MONTH, and DAY.
- What type of batteries does this watch use?
This Japanese LED watch uses a single CR2016 watch battery. Other names this type of battery goes by are button cell, silver button cell, or coin cell batteries.
- How long will the batteries last?
The batteries should last longer than with a normal watch since time and date information is only displayed when you want.
- Is this a Tokyo Flash watch?
No, it is better because it costs almost 1/15th the price of a Tokyo Flash watch and is also backed by Chinavasion's famous 12 month warranty.
- What the heck is Keter Object Class?
Dangerousnous rating as per the SCP Foundation.
1, Please key in the correct shipping address in English while checking out with PayPal. Or the order will be shipped to your PayPal address.
2, If your home address (habitually receiving address) has been changed, please edit your PayPal address in time to avoid editing receiving address repeatedly while checking out with PayPal.
3, Normally, dropshipping order will be shipped out in 1 business day and non-dropshipping order 2 business days.
In Peak Season
United States, Canada
15-20 calendar day
25-30 calendar days
Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Vietnam, Malaysia, Israel,Indonesia, Turkey
20-25 calendar days
30-35 calendar days
Russia, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Germany, Netherlands, Spain, Ukraine, Japan, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland
25-30 calendar days
35-40 calendar days
Italy, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico
Europen express line(VI uk or Vi Nethland),without tax and vat .is best shipping way for eropen country